Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ugh! Cinco de Mustache!

OK so it's been like 1 million years since Cinco de Mustache and I just got my pictures up on Flickr. I know, I'm the blurst photographer ever. Whatevz.

For those not in the know, Cinco de Mustache is that day every May 5 when mustachioed men and women gather to celebrate the upper lip and the hair that grows there. It's a long and storied tradition, dating back to various mustache-inspired military victories of the Mexican army over some Frenchies. w00t.

To see all the photo documentation, go to my Flickr page.

Here are some choice samples:

3 comments:

Dan Stafford said...

crazy hot. i just hope crystal rambles on drunkenly on your blog about mustaches tonight. :)

Crystal said...

So let me tell you how a mustache is like a nice girl....

Werd said...

Hegh!

Very nice, gentlemen. Classy as hell. Cinco de Mustache! is a joyous occasion, indeed. I'm already plotting for next year.