Sunday, August 26, 2007

Intro / Sweet Jane

I'm back in Denver, and feeling a little restless. Every time I visit old friends I start feeling this way when I return home. I think it's because I re-notice all the things that I'm not content with about my life.

Don't get me wrong, my life rules. But there are things I would change. Maybe I'll have to blog about that in the future. Though that's not super groundbreaking; everyone feels that way to some extent. It could just be a case of the Sunday Blues.

But, I'm listening to some live Lou Reed, so that's helping. And I am definitely happy to be home for awhile. Denver really is a great town. There's nothing like being away for a week to remind me of that.

I think what may be making the Sunday Blues hit home today is the realization that the Marion House is coming to an end. At first I thought, we're probably moving soon, but that doesn't mean anything has to change. But really it very well could. If we get a smaller place, or a place further from the heart of Cap Hill, or any number of other variables, then it may not be the Marion House anymore. And really, that's OK. I don't hate change, in fact I kind of like it. I think you need to mix things up every once in awhile to keep things interesting. I'm just a little apprehensive about this one because, let's face it, the Marion House rules. Oh well, it will be what we make it.

No comments: