Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Posting this from Flock

First Post!

Slashdot just posted a link to this nifty little Firefox-based web browser. It has built-in blogging tools, del.icio.us and flickr integration, and other cool features. It's billed as the "Web 2.0 browser." Click the image below to check it out.

So far, I like it. Some are claiming it's all hype, and that you can get all these features in Firefox via extensions. While I have no doubt that that's true, I for one enjoy having it all integrated in one package, without having to hunt down a million extensions. Leave comments with your impressions of it.

Flock: The web browser for you and your friends.

Blogged with Flock

UPDATE: Flock is still in beta, and it shows. I've already run into a few rough spots with it. I'll be sticking with Firefox for now, but keeping an eye on Flock's development.

No comments: